Thursday, May 28, 2015
The World
The term world can refer to both the physical earth and a more philosophical meaning involving everything in the earth as well as the whole of human concepts. The purpose of this blog is to share and spark conversation about the world, as catalyzed by my reading about it. I am starting a series of short posts involving interesting facts, current events, and how I relate to the world. My goal is to study each nation and territory of the world, in order of largest geographical area.
These posts will be full of both fact and opinion, so let me end this one with an opinion. To get an accurate idea of the world, one must look at not only its physical features, but also what made it what it is today - its history, people, etc. Also, I believe that in order to grasp an understanding of any subject, it is best to insert yourself into it. That is what I will be attempting to do with this blog. I invite you to join me! Comments are welcome. Let's get this conversation started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment